A theme in classic personal tumblog style. Fully featured, responsive and high resolution. Anew gives much content variety with all 10 post formats shown in a unique way.
Toggle fixed-width sidebar
– The sidebar is always kept at a neat 280px. Rendered after in the code of course, so that it appears below on low-res mobile.
– Want a boxed layout style instead of full-width? It’s one click away in the styling options.
100% High resolution
– Awesome sharpness on retina screens and other high resolution devices. No compromise anywhere.
– This theme will scale down beautifully from a full hd resolution down to a low resolution mobile phone.
– Easily show video, audio, image and gallery sliders with the most used post formats available.
Extensive styling options
– Set any of unlimited accent colors for the theme and other specified areas in seconds.
Unlimited widget areas
– There is no limit to how many widget sidebars you can create. Each widget area can be assigned to a unique page, post or standard WP sections.
Almost zero images
– With Font Awesome, CSS and a modern flat look this theme manages to load only a few images total for the whole layout, depending on layout choice.
Set the website max-width
– You choose how wide you want your website to be via the admin panel. With a neat numeric slider, it’s one click away.
0-4 Footer widget columns
– Use anything from no footer widgets all the way up to 4 columns. A personal favourite is 3 columns for good space on all devices.
– Choose from a list of some good-looking fonts supplied via Google Fonts. Latin Extended and Cyrillic options included.
– Easily add your own social links to your header and footer. Use any of 605 icons. Set a unique color for each if you want.
Integrated share counts
– Sharrre is inlcuded which gives you high-res share buttons and counts for each article. Not a fan of social media? Just disable them.
Flexible layout options
– Set sidebars to the left or right on any post or page. You can also specify for home, single, archive, category, search and error 404 pages.
Backend theme options
– Great customization ability directly from the theme options panel without having to touch any code at all.
– The markup is search engine optimized to allow the best possible result for your website.
– A WordPress theme code structure that is easy to work with. No layer upon layer with bloated code.
Custom built widgets
– Includes widgets to display responsive video, tabbed content, post lists and other neat features.
Custom logo upload
– Upload your own custom logo with a few simple clicks. No logo yet? Use the standard plain-text option.
Custom page templates
– Page templates for things such as a childpage menus are included. The layout options are many.
– Compatible with the latest versions of modern browsers – Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE8 or 9+.
– Translate into any language you wish using the included .po/.mo files. Everything you need to get started
– Fully integrated OptionTree, a fantastic theme options framework that is easy to work with. Created by Derek Herman.
Full child theme support
– The theme has been built with child themes in mind. All functions and files are pluggable and easy to work with.
Curious about the backend settings and overall code quality of the theme? Try one of my free themes: